Economic Support Services

Polk County is one of ten counties to make up the

Great Rivers Income Maintenance Consortium. A

consortium map is available online.

Location and Staff Contacts:


Polk County Government Center

Economic Support Unit

100 Polk County Plaza, Ste 180

Balsam Lake WI 54810


Diana Peterson, Economic Support Manager


Polk County Economic Support Specialists collaborate with our consortium partners to staff the Great Rivers Call Center. If you have general questions/inquiries about your case, or a renewal, or if you want to report changes (for example, a change in income, household composition, address, rent/mortgage amount) you can contact the:


Great Rivers Call Center

Phone: 1.888.283.0012

Fax: 1.855.293.1822

8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)

8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (Wednesday)

Great Rivers Weblink


Changes can also be reported online via


Centralized Document Processing Unit (CDPU): Members can report changes, submit documentation, and send proof/verification by fax using a coversheet called a Document Tracking Sheet (DTS) - members receive a Document Tracking Sheet (DTS) in the mail as part of a request for information, or they can obtain a DTS by logging in to their ACCESS account at and print one.


Mailing address:

PO Box 5234

Janesville WI 53547-5234


FAX: 1.855.293.1822


Marketplace (link)

To access the Marketpkace/Exchange to explore health care options and look for information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and/or the Marketplace.





Support Programs


Support Resources


Key Contacts

All Applicants and Members


Reporting Fraud

If you suspect fraud, be a part of the solution


Monday - Friday

8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Closed on Holidays



Polk County Children and Families Department

100 Polk County Plaza

Ste 180

Balsam Lake WI 54810


Phone: 715-485-8400

FAX:      715-500-2716



Print | Sitemap
© Polk County Health Dept.